This unique and ground-breaking 12-WEEK, instructor-led programme will empower you through simple education and MOVEMENT-BASED PELVIC FLOOR EXERCISE to get you re-connected to your pelvic floor and entire core and includes education on nutrition and women’s fitness/wellness at whatever life phase you’re in. The programme is adaptable for virtually all women and is designed to ‘bring you back home’ to your amazing body with your pelvic and core health at the centre of your focus.
Divided into 2 phases, this is THE programme ALL women NEED to complete at least once in their lifetime!
Here you will begin the foundation work as we work together both via ONLINE exercise videos as well as LIVE exercise and education classes (LIVE CLASS DATES ARE THOSE FOUND ON THIS BOOKING)
You will receive weekly emails with valuable information and exercise videos for you to work through during the week. We will also meet x1 weekly for a 60 minute class which consists of:
1) Release – a simple dynamic warm-up and mobilisation that improves alignment and gets the client centred and ready for the class.
2) Main Every Woman Workout – a series of functional movements all designed to strengthen your Pelvic Floor and Core. And we ALWAYS WORK WITH THE BREATH to really ‘supersize’ your connection.
3) Re-Release and The Big ‘LET GO’!! – a relaxing and re-mobilising end to the movement part of the session and spending time relaxing the pelvic floor and core as this is just as important as strengthening.
4) ‘Time-to-Talk’ – every session ends with 15 minutes of space for clients to feedback on their time spent working on their pelvic floor and core during the week. This is also the time where we will discuss a variety of topics all relating to your pelvic health. Topics include NUTRITION, HORMONES, BOWEL/BLADDER HEALTH.
1) Online Workouts – you will get 2 workout videos delivered to you every week for 6 weeks. 1 delivered by myself in a Facebook Group and the other delivered by Jenny Burrell which you will receive via an email.
2) Weekly Topics – these will continue via Facebook once a week.
3) Support – the support and guidance you received in phase 1 will continue in phase 2. This is critical to help you succeed and keep you motivated and to help you reach your goals.
How Does it Work?
- On joining the programme, I will ask you to complete a HCR in-depth pre-screen form. I may then contact you should I feel the need to discuss some of the information further.
- At your first session you’ll receive your HCR education booklet and the kit you need to complete the homework exercises on the course.
- You will also receive login details via email allowing you access to additional filmed homework exercises, healing education and nutrition and recipe booklet.
- PHASE 1 of the programme will then commence. This runs for 6 weeks and we meet for a class once a week during this period. Additionally, you will be asked to complete your homework exercises 4-5 times during the week. The homework exercises are progressed over the course of the 6 weeks, so as your strength and co-ordination improves, you become more challenged.
- PHASE 2 of the programme then runs for a further 6 weeks. Here you will receive further work out videos via email and via your facebook group. The emphasis on phase 2 is to continue to progress the foundation you have built during phase 1 of the programme.
- I make very regular contact with you throughout the course to ensure you understand what you need to do and are actually doing the work. You will receive full support to ensure that you have the best opportunity to get the results you want.
Who is Holistic Core Restore® for?
- Are you a woman who wants to know more about her pelvic floor, core and overall health?
- Have you experienced the odd leak when jumping, running, laughing, sneezing or coughing and know that it’s time to take control of your pelvic health?
- Do you have ‘lower back pain’ issues that you’ve been told is due to a ‘weak core’?
- Do you want a better looking tummy but know it’s an inside out job so need to go deeper and work smarter than just doing sit-ups?
- Do you have a small diastasis recti (tummy gap) that you want to heal?
- Have you seen a clinician about a low-level prolapse and been told to ‘do you pelvic floor exercises’ as part of your management strategy?
- Do you want to learn about the importance of food, not just for fat loss but for nourishing your health?
- Are you ready to learn the importance of rest and self care as part of your wellness journey?
- Are you ready to prioritise this area of your health and learn ESSENTIAL skills to last you a lifetime?
If you’ve answered YES to any of these questions, then you will gain enormous benefits from completing the course.
Additionally, I am also a Women’s Health Physiotherapist. As your coach, I’m well aware that incontinence issues sometimes need to be referred to medical professionals and will facilitate and support you connecting with the right specialist to get you what you really need. This may involve the need to see you for a physiotherapy assessment/treatment programme. This programme is in the business of solving problems, giving women a voice to ask for help and not glossing over your concerns.
What’s Included in the Course Price?
- In-depth pre-screen
- Your ‘keep forever kit’ – Pilates ball, resistance band, mini-band, foot massage ball and 24-page colour Education Booklet
- Eternal Access to the online Homework Exercises portal and your colour Holistic Core Restore® Nutrition and Recipe Guide
- Online support for the duration of your 12 week course via Facebook group or WhatsApp group
- Weekly emails for the duration of your course with exercise videos for you to follow at home
How to Book
Course fees are required to secure your place and can be made via Paypal or bank transfer.
⭐️⭐️⭐️Payment in x3 installments available. Just contact us to set up your payment plan ⭐️⭐️⭐️
If you have any more questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Payment plans available on request.
I look forward to embarking on this journey with you.
*** COURSE BOOKING OPEN***
Our next course commences on Thursday 9th May at 6-7pm at Fit 4 Life Studio, City Mill Lane. Limited places remaining.